Translate

Friday, January 3, 2014

2013 BOOKS IN ENGLISH CHALLENGE [ WRAP-UP POST ]

2013 BOOKS IN ENGLISH CHALLENGE
[ WRAP-UP POST ]

Here is another RC I’m joining at 2013 (yeahhh... I’m addictic to RC), and this event first host by Melisa in 2012 but unfortunately I never knew, so when Peni take-over in 2013, it’s a perfect-time for me to start reading in English and learn to tackle my fear (my English’s knowledge just very average, if you sees any grammartical error, well my mistake, and forgive me for still learning and practicing). The main-ideas of this challenge is to read at least 12 books within a year, and thank’s God, I’m actually manage to do that ... \(^0^)/


~ My Completed List (Read & Review) ~
1. The Crucible – Arthur Miller
2. A Christmas Carol – Charles Dickens
3. A Child’s Dream of A Star – Charles Dickens
4. The Haunted Man & Ghost’s Bargain – Charles Dickens
5. The Company You Keep – Neil Gordon
6. Little Lord Fauntleroy – Frances Hodgson Burnett
7. The Signal Man – Charles Dickens
8. Great Expectations – Charles Dickens
9. The Three Musketeers – Alexander Dumas Père
10. Medea – Euripides
11. The Mystery of Marie Roget – Edgar Allan Poe
12. The Facts in The Case of M. Valdemar – Edgar Allan Poe
13. The Murders in The Rue Morgue – Edgar Allan Poe
14. The Purloined Letter – Edgar Allan Poe
15. The Gold-Bug – Edgar Allan Poe
16. The Picture of Dorian Gray – Oscar Wilde
17. The Importance of Being Earnest – Oscar Wilde
21. Araminta Spookie #3 : Frognapped  – Angie Sage
24. Sarah, Plain & Tall – Patricia MacLachlan
25. The Turn of The Screw – Henry James
27. Fortunately, The Milk – Neil Gaiman
28. A Witch’s Aura – Devon Volkel
29. Liar & Spy – Rebecca Stead
30. An Ideal Husband – Oscar Wilde

Next year I will joining another RC and several of the list are English Books ... so thanks again for Melisa for giving the first idea and to Peni for continueing the challenge. After several attempt, I finally falling-in-love with English version. Are this event will back again next year, I did not know, but I will definetely continued the journeys in English Books (^_^)

Best Regards,

Hobby Buku

No comments :

Post a Comment

Silahkan tinggalkan pesan dan komentar (no spam please), harap sabar jika tidak langsung muncul karena kolom ini menggunakan moderasi admin.
Thanks for visiting, your comment really appreciated \(^0^)/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...